Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Today's time: 07:18.

--

Geography is not my strong suit, but this theme, with specific cities containing their state's postal abbreviation within their names and those abbreviations shaded, is very clever indeed.   (For example, ASTORIA contains OR for Oregon, and TUSCALOOSA contains AL for Alabama.)

I have never heard of PEABO Bryson.  I was going to blame that on being old and Out of Touch with the Musics of Today, but it turns out he is 66 years old and started having hits in 1977.  I guess I should just shorten that to Out of Touch.

My lawyer girlfriend has heard of the degree LLM (Master of Laws) but not the "undergraduate law degree" LLB. That's because, it turns out, it is a Commonwealth degree and not given in these here United States.

We had YEW on Monday and now YEW TREE on Tuesday.

GLOM is a good word.

No comments:

Post a Comment