- IDA Lupino was used yesterday.
- Titan II was an ICBM discontinued in 1987.
- I know KAL Penn by face and resumé (He's Kumar!), but didn't know his name.
- EL AL does indeed have planes with a blue stripe.
- "Cos. with many connections" is ISPS, which is droll, but I had a hard time reading "cos." as "companies."
- Singer SARA Evans is someone I don't know.
- You manufacture plows? SNO-Way!
- Red ADAIR was an innovator in fighting oil well fires.
Thursday, September 26, 2019
Thursday’s New York Times crossword puzzle solved: September 26, 2019
My time: 6:43 . -- Benjamin Kramer serves us up an ace of a puzzle with this VOLLEYBALL-loving grid. The themed answers LIP SERVICE, th...
My time: 11:43 . -- Today we are treated to a themeless by Sam Ezersky. It's nothing jaw-dropping, but it's a solid Saturday. ...
My time: 17:47 , just one minute too slow for the record! -- Ross Trudeau collected a series of cryptids from divers geographical areas ...